Air conditioning maintenance is essential to reliable indoor comfort — whether at home in a residential space or at work in a commercial building. Routine AC maintenance will extend the lifespan of your HVAC system, improve your indoor air quality and comfort, and keep your electric and repair bills low. But what can you expect to happen when you schedule a routine maintenance inspection with Professional AC & Heating? Keep reading to find out.
What Can You Expect From an AC Maintenance Appointment?
When you entrust your home’s HVAC system in our hands, you can expect nothing short of peak performance and long-term savings. An Professional AC & Heating maintenance inspection includes the following:
– Visual inspection of heating and cooling units
– Outdoor unit inspection to check for dirt and debris
– Fan assessment to check for damage to motor and blades
– Air filter replacement to maintain airflow and Indoor air quality
– Inspection of ductwork
– Condensate drain examination to check for clogs or obstructions
– Inspection of electrical connections
– Evaporator coil cleaning for efficient operation and system longevity
– Inspection of refrigerant levels to safeguard efficient operation
– Thermostat setting assessment
– Lubrication of parts to reduce resistance and save energy
– Blower maintenance and cleaning to maintain proper airflow
– Excellence in preventive AC maintenance
Your air conditioning system takes care of you at the most important of times, especially here in Florida. Show your system the same love by scheduling routine maintenance appointments with Professional AC & Heating. Avoid the nuisance and discomfort of HVAC malfunctions and shutdowns.
Get Your Orlando AC Maintenance by Calling Professional AC & Heating
Call for AC maintenance — before you need AC repair! At Professional AC & Heating, your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. If you want to prolong your system and protect your comfort, don’t delay.