Orlando Electrical Service
Electrical service and repair for your home is a serious issue. We keep on staff several electricians with on-going training by our own staff Master Electrician who oversees all work done. When electrical work is performed in your home you should always insist on a trained professional electrician. Improper work can leads to accidents and/or death. Some problems are not even obvious and can occur later leading to dramatic problems in your home. Pay for a professional at the first sign of any issues in your home.
Common Warning Signs you Need an Electrician
- Lights flicker or wane when heavier appliances such as your dryer, dishwasher or hairdryer are operated.
- At night or during even daylight you sometimes see small momentary sparks when flipping a light switch.
- Electrical outlets are loose and move when you push plugs into them.
- The breakers in your home routinely pop whenever you use a specific device.
- Specific outlets or light fixtures stop working for no apparent reason.
- You routinely smell an ozone like fume in the house depending on time of day.
- Lights last irregular lengths of time, particularly if LED and CFL lights burn out within 3 months is a sign of a problem.
- You have an abnormal turn around on appliances with most not lasting more then 2 years before problems appear.
- Speaker equipped devices like televisions, computer monitors and surround sound systems buzz when plugged in.
- Your home is using a market recalled & defunct FPE or Zinsco circuit breaker box. Extremely dangerous call immediately.
If any of the above issues apply to your home then call us immediately to schedule a professional electrician. Our electricians are trained to find the underlying causes of issues like those above. They can determine your home’s safety and give informed recommendations on what elements are worn and/or need replacing. Any electrical repairs you need at that time can be performed in a timely and safe manner while following all state regulations. Your home should always be safe and secure and professional electricians will provide that piece of mind.
Some Common Electrical Services We Provide
- Home Rewiring and Testing of Existing Home Wiring to Code (New Construction and Existing Construction, Commercial)
- Circuit Panel Upgrades and Replacements (Call immediately if you have Zinsco or FPE panels for emergency service)
- GFI Outlet and Non-GFI Outlet Installation and Replacement (Kitchen GFI, Bathroom GFI, and Multi-Circuit GFIs)
- Interior LED Light Installations (Under Counter Kitchen Lighting, Recessed Lighting, LED Hobby Stand Lights, Etc.)
- Exterior Landscape Lighting (LED Spotlights, CFL, Metal Halide, HID and Florescent External Lighting)
- Exterior and Interior Security Camera Installation (We do not provide monitoring services)
- Home Theater Wiring, Lighting and Specialty Connector Panel Installations (We do not calibrate and/or provide theater devices)
- Whole Home Electrical Surge Protectors (Protects home appliances from lighting strikes)
If you require an electrical service we do not have listed call us 24/7. We have been in business for over 20 years and have seen a bit of everything. Your situation is not beyond our abilities as professional electricians. Licensed, Trained and Certified Professional Electricians ready to provide you 100% service and the best knowledge in the industry.